keepingupwiththejones

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Its been a while since i updated my blog so here goes.
In october i went to worcester races with a load of PL piss artists and what a great day i had,i made enough money at the races to buy my new laptop,also it was a great day to meet up with fellow PL,ers new faces and old.The night time was a poker special at barrys it was awesome i was 1 of the first casualties,well you cant win em all,but it was a great night of loads of beer and poker, what more can a guy ask for?me jeffers,gripper and galronix were there till 6.45am,checked into my hotel at 7am and checked out at 9am,what a short stay that was.
I managed to get a lift back with my brother and his girlfriend (ginnerjones jammiedodger)so i thought i would grab a kip in the back of the car and leave them to navigate,big mistake that was woke up about 2 hours later asked were we was,the reply comes were near manchester,ffs we live about 100 miles from manchester dosy twats had got lost we live near mansfield,oh well a 90 minute journey took 4 hours and 30 minutes.Got home safely in the end and slept all day and all night,but had a great time made all the more special by every member of PL as there like family to me and i love em all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home