keepingupwiththejones

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hi there guys,just a quick update to let you know what ive been doing.
As some of you might know a couple of weeks ago i broke my ankle in 3 places,trust me eh not just 1 but 3,i,m at home at the moment recuperating bored shitless.
Some of you might think its heaven but it aint as i like to be independent but at the moment cant be,not enjoying online poker much at the moment and with not being able to get out no live poker for me which is a disaster.I,m sure i,ll be back on me foot soon so not gonna be down for long,i would just like to say a big well done to martin (voiceofjoe) for winning a trip to the WSOP well done matey good luck and enjoy yourself mate.

1 Comments:

Blogger voiceofjoe said...

Thanks Karl - you've no excuse not to update this more often now your housebound !!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home